We’re building something amazing on the hillsides of north San Antonio and want you to be a part of it.
My name is Arthur Coulombe and I’m the general manager of the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa. I’m inviting you to come with me as we make progress on what will be one of the finest resorts in the world: a JW Marriott Resort.
We’re just a year away from the opening of this spectacular, one-of-a-kind facility. And we hope you will want to visit often for the latest updates on construction, staffing, menus and events as we count down to completion of this Hill Country gem.
A few thoughts on why this project is so special::
- • There are 1,002 richly appointed guest rooms with expansive views of the Hill Country terrain.
- • The TPC San Antonio, two PGA TOUR, 18-hole Tournament Player’s Club golf courses located on site and being built along with the Resort.
- • More than 140,000 square feet of customizable meeting and exhibit space.
- • A 26,000-square-foot world-class spa with 30 treatment rooms.
- • A six-acre water park with multiple pools, a meandering river, and water rides.
- • And seven restaurant and lounge options including a multi-media sports bar.
This resort will be like none other in Texas nor in the JW Marriott family. So come back and join me for a bi-weekly tour leading up to our grand opening in early 2010. You can also stay close via our Facebook Fan Page and through Twitter at @JWSanAntonio.
San Antonio is all about Warm Hearts…Authentic Culture!